" Certain things in life shock the hell out of u...!! U ask yourself "why only me of all the people??"....and as time passes u realize u need to face failures and go ahead in life to 'taste success'...!"
The clock showed 12:20....it was March 3rd 2006. We were expecting our results that day but since it was too late we had almost came to a conclusion that the results aren’t going to be out and we decided to have awesome fun the next day in our cols cults....we even decided what we guys are going to wear for cults!!!!
And suddenly things went crap...my friend shwe called me up and told "nish results have come ...tension agathe...” when I heard that I know my result...”i should have flunked" ---it turned out to be in O.S ...i faced my first arrear in my mid engg. Career!!!
I HAD A TERRIBLE NIGHT...was feeling miserable... the shock was so much I wasn’t even able to cry that night... slept hardly for an hr that night...
Ironies of life are sometimes terrible. I had to go to our cols cults to give the host dance performance...I broke when I saw my friends...I practiced for 2 hrs...our show went on well. Every one told "hey good job ...nice performance" probably something nice after the tragedy...
Today I have applied for my revaluation...with hopes to get cleared...I know the next one month (till the reval results come) its going to be.....really terrible for me...whatever I am hoping for the best...i am prepared even if it doesn’t get cleared. The only thing I can do now is "pray to God"!!!!
"LIFE ISNT A BED OF ROSSES--IT DO HAVE LOTS OF BARB, UNEXPECTED THORNS!!"
Monday, March 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey nish!!
dint know that u were into blogging..anyways way to go!!and i m sure u ll achieve mission--->36 dont worry ;);)
clear panneeduve, chill..
btw, same pinch.. enakkum OS gaali :(
ps.
this is ur classmate from school.. dinno u had a blog :)
hello.. chanced upon your page. and voila, here do I, a final year BTech student also in Tamil Nadu, see the plight of a mid engg student!
come on Nish! An arrear might be the first time in your life. but getting dejected is like giving into the frustration. Life is for the brave. Life is for the strong. Live it!
noce page here anyway... will drop in more often
for more on engineering student's diatribes, do visit moi page. A particular post on the examination adventure is given on http://alfi-hotice.blogspot.com/2004/11/it-was-ramkalyans-paper.html#comments
hope you enjoy it;-)
Post a Comment